The acid-alkali-resistant fabric core conveyor belt is […]
The acid-alkali-resistant fabric core conveyor belt is a conveyor belt that is resistant to working conditions such as acid and alkali medium corrosion, and is mainly suitable for continuous production operations in an acid-base medium environment. It has the characteristics of acid and alkali medium corrosion resistance, good groove formation, high production efficiency, low relative cost, etc. It is irreplaceable by general purpose fabric core conveyor belts. Acid and alkali resistant fabric core conveyor belts are widely used in chemical industry and heavy industry related to acid and alkali media.
Selection of core structure of acid and alkali resistant fabric core conveyor belt
The core body adopts the overall skeleton material-polyamide fiber or polyester fiber as the skeleton, which has good toughness, high joint strength and good impact resistance.
Polyamide fiber, called nylon and nylon in the United States, and cotton fiber in China. The basic performance is as follows:
(1) High strength and good impact resistance.
(2) High elasticity, good fatigue resistance, rebound rate of 98% -100%, multiple deformation resistance is second only to polyester;
(3) The heat resistance is poor, the temperature rises, the fiber shrinkage strength decreases, and the heat resistance is worse than polyester. When heated at 150 ° C for 1h, the strength remains 695;
(4) Good wear resistance, better than other fibers, 4 times higher than polyester;
(5) The light resistance is poor, and the amide bond in its macromolecule is easily broken by light, resulting in a decrease in the high degree of polymerization.