The conveyor belt needs to be replaced due to various w […]
The conveyor belt needs to be replaced due to various wear and faults during a period of use. Most of the conveyor belts are operated by users after purchase. Only ensure the correct installation of the conveyor belt during the replacement process. The following conveyor belt manufacturers analyze the precautions for users when replacing and installing conveyor belts.
1. First, install the shaft that rotates more quickly on the winding iron core of the conveyor belt, and fix the belt roll at the same time. One problem that needs to be paid attention to before being put on the rack is to check whether the upper and lower cover rubbers are reversed.
2. Where the space is relatively small, it is not convenient for the conveyor belt to be racked. You can roll up the conveyor belt and then slowly spread it out, and ensure that the overlapping part of the conveyor belt has a larger radius of curvature to prevent damage to the conveyor belt. Do not place heavy objects in overlapping places.
3. If the new conveyor belt needs to be replaced, the old conveyor belt can be connected with the new conveyor belt, and the old belt can be removed and installed together with the new belt.
4. For the conveyor that runs along the horizontal plane, we can cut the conveyor belt on any side, but the conveyor that runs along the oblique direction needs to find a good cut surface. If it is not found properly, it will cause the conveyor's own weight to cause the slide. Unable to control.
5. After the new conveyor belt is mounted on the conveyor, use a clip to keep one side of the tape constant, and then connect it to the rope that avoids the idler roller and the pulley, and lay the conveyor belt on the conveyor evenly via the traction equipment. During the process, care must be taken not to squeeze the rack with each other.
6. After holding one side of the conveyor belt on the conveyor with a clip, use a pulley to tighten the other side of the conveyor belt until the conveyor belt is no more.
7. Tighten the tensioning device between one hundred and one hundred and fifty millimeters from the starting point.