The polyester rubber conveyor belt is widely used in th […]
The polyester rubber conveyor belt is widely used in the industrial industry. The structure of the polyester rubber belt is made of multilayer polyester, that is, EP (or polyester in the warp direction and polyesteramine in the weft direction). The scientific research and development of abrasion-resistant rubber with high strength and toughness. So what are the characteristics of this polyester rubber conveyor belt?
1. Good elasticity, impact resistance, tear resistance and other characteristics, to meet the special requirements of use under complex conditions, etc .;
2. Small constant load elongation. The constant load elongation performance of the polyester canvas conveyor belt with small elongation is more successful than ordinary non-slip conveyor belts and some other common specifications of fabric core conveyor belts, which can greatly reduce operation during use Travel, efficient (referring to high efficiency) scientifically reduce overall equipment costs, which is extremely advantageous for long distance material transportation (explanation: can overwhelm each other's favorable situation);
3. Stronger water resistance. Used in humid and cold environments, the rubber (the comprehensive strength of the belt will not be affected in any way, it will still work normally, and it will last longer on the long life cycle;
4. Acid resistance, alkali resistance, temperature and heat resistance are even better, from a long-term perspective, the use of ep conveyor belt is more economical and affordable;
5. The quality of the rubber conveyor belt is not heavy. Compared with other wide rubber belts in the food industry, it has fewer layers, thin belts, light weight, and strong plasticity during use. Improved capacity can reduce equipment power consumption and optimize the transportation radius to meet the requirements of reducing energy (explanation: providing energy conversion materials to nature) and increasing efficiency;
6. The tensile strength of the cover layer is higher than 15 MPa, the load elongation is higher than 450 percent, and the friction loss is lower than 150 cubic meters;
7. The adhesive strength between strong EP fabric layers (strength) The average length of the longitudinal sample is greater than or equal to 4.5 N / mm, and the adhesion rate between the covering rubber surface and the fabric layer is greater than 4 N / mm
8. The overall longitudinal thickness tear change rate and full thickness longitudinal reference force elongation have reached international standards. In line with international standards, polyester rubber conveyor belts have become the first choice of supporting machinery supporting products used by many customers on the site, and they are favored (Expressing love or respect for people) The degree is increasing year by year. The conveyor belt is divided into ordinary conveyor belt and powerful conveyor belt according to the tensile strength of the conveyor belt cloth layer. The powerful canvas conveyor belt is divided into nylon conveyor belt (NN conveyor belt) and polyester conveyor belt (EP conveyor belt).